Monday, October 8, 2012

Work Days 10/5 and 10/6

Image not found

So my Pops helped me get the tow hook ups done on the truck and I took it for a test town run. It tows pretty well and should get the Spitwad to a few races.

My friend and teammate, Justin, came over and helped me out. We got the oil cooler back on and ran the motor a bit to get the cobwebs out. This will be the 5th race on this motor. It just keeps running, and I hope it will for another race weekend.

Image not found

We then got the new mesh windscreen built and opened up the motor that failed at the 24 hour race. The fly wheel mounting bolts sheared right off. The motor it still good but it will take some work to get this back in running shape. So we will have to bring one of our other motors as a spare for the December race.

Image not found

Image not found

Image not found

No comments:

Post a Comment