Friday, November 7, 2014

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - New game (not a review)

Image Not found

It has been quite some time since I played a Call of Duty game (Black Ops 1), but before then I played them all. The game series just got stale, nothing got better or really different, and my interest was lost. Now on a new console, backed by positive reviews, I decided to throw my free Dell credit down (big spender) and order COD: Advanced Warfare.

So far so good - everything works well, there are new aspects to the game, and it is pretty (1080p 60FPS). Basically they took the old COD recipe and threw in an Exo suit to allow you to move faster, jump higher, carry a shield, go invisible, etc etc.. Hell, they even hired Kevin Spacey to play a main character in the story. Yeah, I actually am playing the single player part of a COD game, go figure.

Now if Destiny will just loosen it's grasp on my interest long enough for me to play the game, I can see what it is really all about then report back. Shit, I still have Metro Redux and some Assasin's Creed game laying around unfinished... Oh well forget them, that is the past and COD AW is now.

Is it 5'o clock yet? I want a beer or three....

No comments:

Post a Comment