Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Serious Prep Work for a 24 Hour of LeMons Race

So with one of the main aspects of Lemons racing being the goofy themes, I have about a month to design and create a costume that contains a large stuffed head. Don't worry, it has nothing to do with a phallic object, or should I say, Sadly it has nothing to do with a phallic object... Either way, there will be many hours of arts and crafts put in due to my character choice for the team's theme, but I won't give away any details about it yet.

I will however display just a few examples of greatness derived from blood, sweat, tears, and more importantly inner child, that I can only hope to come close to achieving.

Image Not Found
Photo - Judge Phil (AKA Murilee Martin)

Image Not Found
Photo - Judge Phil (AKA Murilee Martin)

Image Not Found
Photo - Judge Phil (AKA Murilee Martin)

Image Not Found
Photo - David Moore

Is the LeMons racing culture crazy? Maybe.. well yes, but it is sure damn fun! Going to need to start making some runs to the craft store and dig deep for greatness...

No comments:

Post a Comment